- Carefully read these terms and conditions before you begin using the site as it sets out a legally binding agreement between you and com
- These current set of terms and conditions have taken the place of previous versions on com. espnallamerica.com may update these terms and conditions for regulatory or legal reasons, or to reflect the changes in our services.
Access to Our Site
- Access to our site is only permissible on a temporary basis, and we reserve the full rights to amend or withdraw the service we provide on our website. We are not liable for any reason our site is not accessible at any time or for any period.
- When using our site, you must abide by our acceptable use policy.
- You are entirely responsible for making arrangements needed to access our site.
- From time to time access to some parts of our site may be restricted to only users who have registered with us. In such circumstances, usage rights will be limited as set out in the membership policy.
- We reserve a full right to vary the content and type of service that is available to different categories of users. For a com subscriber, any reduction in the scope of your subscription will be effected within 30 days of notice and will consequently apply in the next payment after the period spelled out.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We own the intellectual property rights license on our site and in the material published on it. The work is protected by copyright treaties and laws around the world. All the rights are reserved.
- You must not modify the digital copies of any material printed or downloaded, and you must not use any photographs, illustrations, video or audio sequences and graphics from any text that accompanies it.
- You are not allowed to use any material from this site for commercial purposes.
Material that is on this site is provided with no guarantees, conditions or warranties on its accuracy. To the extent allowed by law, we, members of the site and third parties that are connected to us, expressly exclude:
- All warranties, conditions and other terms that might be otherwise implied by statute, the law of equity or common law.
- Loss of income or revenue.
- Loss of data.
- Loss of goodwill.
- Wasted management or office time
- Loss of anticipated savings
Information about You on Our Site
- We will use information supplied by you only for the administrative functions as required.
Links to Our Site
- You must not make a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- You may link to our home page under the condition that you do so in a fair and legal manner.